Thanks for answering some of these questions, firstly what is your full name and nick name:
1. What is your shoe size?
2. When did you first take up Hockey?
A long time ago! At school in about ‘91
3. What positions have you played?
I played fullback in the old 2-3-5 formation, also centre back and sweeper. When I was a youth I played left mid very briefly. Now I play at left back mostly.
4. What is your favourite book and what are you reading at the moment?
Executive Orders by Tom Clancy is my favourite and I am reading ‘The girl who kicked the hornet’s nest’ by Stieg Larsson at the moment.
5. What is your favourite film?
6. Best player you have played with or against?
Rob Todd (Aston Uni – he was also playing for Reading 1st team at the time)
7. Top tip, for Hockey?
Keep it simple
8. What are you listening to, music wise at the moment?
Re visiting ‘The Bends’ by Radiohead
9. Best advice given to you?
Keep it simple!
10.Who has been the biggest influence on your Hockey?
Well, I would never have started playing hockey if it wasn’t for my Dad, and as I went to Calday then I have to mention Chris Todd
11. What next for NSWHC?
Fundraising campaign for under pitch heating?
12. Who would you have on your side, who is a present member of NSWHC in a full kicking scrapping fight and why?
Any of the goalies – in full kit obviously
13. Where do you Splash the Cash? (What shops do you spend your Money?)
Spend most of my spare cash online, so amazon, iTunes, eBuyer etc.
14. What was the best day of your life?
It’s going to be and was on 5th August 2011!
15. Favourite food
16. Favourite drink
17. Your ideal weekend?
Nothing special, just a few beers in the sunshine and I’m happy. Oh yeah, a win for Liverpool would be essential too.
18. Advice to the government?
Keep it simple!
19. Dogs or cats and if so name of you pet?
Wouldn’t eat either sorry. No pets
20. Can we improve NSWHC in any way?
Offer free beer for skippers on match days?