Thanks for answering some of these questions, firstly what is your full name and nick name:
Lots of nicknames – snobs being the most used at the moment!
1.What is your shoe size? 7
2. When did you first take up Hockey? When I was about 7 I think.
3. What positions have you played? Defence and midfield
4. What is your favourite book and what are you reading at the moment?Favourite book is ‘The Help’, currently reading Good Food magazine!
5. What is your favourite film? Big Fish
6. Best player you have played with or against? Rachel Crisp
7. Top tip, for Hockey? Have fun!
8. What are you listening to, music wise at the moment? I’m loving Rod Stewart at the mo.
9. Best advice given to you? Just try your best!
10.Who has been the biggest influence on your Hockey? My dad.
11. What next for NSWHC? Some kind of cover for the pitch so the mozzies can’t get in.
12. Who would you have on your side, who is a present member of NSWHC in a full kicking scrapping fight and why? Pinny – she’s well ‘ard,!
13. Where do you Splash the Cash? (What shops do you spend your Money?)
Mooch in West Kirby
14. What was the best day of your life?
There’s been lots of fun times but visiting Raffles in Singapore this year was pretty special.
15. Favorite food and drink
Pizza and fizz
16. Favorite holiday destination: Portugal
17. Your ideal weekend? Spent with Chris and the gang! Sorry, no hockey involved – it can be stressful as captain!
18. Advice to the government? A tricky one this – shut up maybe!
19. Dogs or cats and if so name of your pet? Ooh defo dogs.
20. Can we improve NSWHC in any way? Yes please – only a little bit though as I like it the way it is but… more changing facilities for the girls and pictures of us on the stairs like the men!
Thank you Lisa